No one succeeds in business in a vacuum.
Navigating your industry, customer demands, and growth happens when your leadership is combined with the best support and resources available. Acquiring growth-minded knowledge and skills, coupled with fresh perspectives from peers, will significantly expand your business knowledge and deepen your capacity for increased success.
Catapult Business Growth Network is exactly that… a network of business leaders helping each other succeed!
This series will help you position your business for measurable growth, through a unique curriculum and process, including:
- Learning a set of proven concepts and practical tools, that when implemented, will help drive and manage the growth of your business.
- Working with like-minded entrepreneurs who are intent on building and maintaining an impactful peer-to-peer support network.
- Built-in accountability mechanisms so that you and your team are working to achieve maximum results in your business.
Over the course of six intensive and dynamic sessions, this network will meet to gain new entrepreneurial competencies, connect and share business experiences, and build impactful relationships that will result in a vibrant and ongoing peer mentoring group. The ultimate goal is to equip you with the tools and the connections to fuel the trajectory of your business.
Investment: The Catapult Business Growth Network is $6,500. Full scholarships are available for qualified applicants thanks to the Bank of America Foundation - A proud partner in supporting entrepreneurial growth throughout the Inland Empire region!
Location:Riverside County Business Center, 3403 Tenth Street (fourth floor) , Riverside CA 92501
Dates & Time:
Select dates starting September 23rd until December 9th, 2022
- Friday, September 23rd: 8am-5pm
- Friday, October 14th: 8am-5pm
- Friday, October 28th: 8am-5pm
- Friday, December 2nd : 8am-5pm
- Monday, December 5th : 8am-5pm
- Friday, December 9th : 8am-5pm
Ideal Candidate Criteria: Business owners that have been in business a minimum of two years, have a minimum of two employees and are generating a million+ in revenue.